|2006, Issue 1|
Is HTML Email More
The folks at MarketingSherpa
conducted a study to see how our eyes see and read email. Does
HTML email with graphics make a difference? Or are graphics a
distraction to the reader? Their results may surprise
Encryption - Sign up for 30 day Free
Available as an add-on feature to
LetterMark email 5.1, the encryption feature allows senders to
quickly and easily encrypt attachments on the fly. Recipients
need only the password used to encrypt the attachment and a
one-time download of the free decoder (Adobe model). Get more
information and request your free trial here
Need to Change Your Contact
Move to a new office location? Change your
phone number? You can change your contact information at any
time by logging into your LetterMark account. Here's
The old info may still be in
your computer's cache after you make the change. To see the
updated info, double-click on any email you've sent with
LetterMark to open it and hit the F5 key.
- Open Outlook. On the toolbar, go to Tools - Options.
- Click the "LetterMark" tab.
- Press the "Configure Lettermark" button.
- Select the "Contact Info" tab.
- Logon using your email address and LetterMark password
(your password can be requested if you don't have it).
- Click the "Personal contact info" option on the leftside
- Edit your profile information. Scroll down and press the
"Save Changes" button.
- You'll get an "Update Complete" message. At this point,
you can click "template preview" to review your updates or
logoff (on the leftside menu).
- Close the logon window, and click "OK" to close the